Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

DPW - EMPLOYEE RECOGNITION AWARDS AND ANNIVERSARY SERVICE PIN CEREMONY - 2012.

It is always nice when you stumble across a ceremony - pause and find - that the ceremony or event is pleasing to you and your friends.


I was at City Hall for another meeting when I stumbled on the Department of Works - 2012 Employee Recognition Awards and Anniversary Service Pin Ceremony.


What a pleasant surprise.


This ceremony took place at City Hall - in the South Light Court on May 22, 2012 at 10 am.


The current Director - Mr. Mohammed Nuru is well known to me and so is the Deputy Director Fuad Sweiss.


I could name all the people; I know at the Department of Public Works (DPW) - but that is not the purpose of this article.


I learned quickly when I worked for Sixth U.S. Army and Presidio of San Francisco - that the award ceremony and the ceremony honoring one - for time spent - was always well received and respected.


I was watching the DPW employees - many of them know me - and they all were pleased at this unique ceremony.


There was a kind of awe and rejoicing when fellow DPW employees were honored - when the service pins were given to the many employees - 30 year pins, 25 year pin, 20 year pin, 10 year pins, 5 year pins - all very nice.


It pleased me that I stumbled upon this ceremony - an so I pulled out my camera and took a number of photographs.


The photographs speak for themselves.


Kudos to DPW and all the employees who work hard to put their best foot forward to serve our great City and County of San Francisco.


God Bless You All.


Enjoy the photographs:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/franciscodacosta/sets/72157629853574096/show/















1 comment:

  1. Whatever you have provided for us in these posts really appreciative.select-your-gift

    ReplyDelete