Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

TILOTILO FAOA - JUNE 22, 2012 - ATTEND THE MEETING OF THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE AUTHORITY - AND WE MUST DEMAND ANSWERS.

Tilotilo Faoa has been missing since June 2, 2012.


Some of us have made every attempt - humanly possible to get answers - each day has passed and we have had no genuine - closure.


In the given circumstances - as a family we need to stand together and this will happen on June 22, 2012 at 10 am.


We will gather on the San Francisco side of the Golden Gate Bridge and I am posting the link to the meeting.


The meeting starts at 10 am but it would be prudent to be there at 9 am so that by 9:30 we have our SPEAKER CARDS in and we express our sentiments.


In a case like this - first and foremost we must be very sensitive to the family.


That is why I have run the most important issues and happenings through the two main contacts that I work with - who in turn inform the family.


On Sunday I had a long talk with Chief Gregory Suhr - from the San Francisco Police Department. Chief Gregory Suhr has tried his best to help us - kept me informed and I have passed the details to the family.


June 19, 2012 I got an email from the President of the Golden Gate Bridge District - asking me who was helping me. Well ...?


The Polynesian Community is Spiritual and it is this factor that is critical at this juncture.


I am working very closely with Pastor Alex Toeaina, Tilotilo girl friend Gese Siaki - many of my long proven contacts - all of whom have bent backwards to seek - answers.


Thank you all for your fortitude, patience, and very hard work:


http://goldengate.org/board/2012/agendas/bd06.22.12a.php









No comments:

Post a Comment