Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 13, 2019

HAN HING HERB COMPANY - WELL ESTABLISHED AND VISTED BY THOSE THAT BELIEVE IN HERBAL MEDICINE - SERGIO SPEAKS ENGLISH AND SPANISH - IS KNOWLEDGEABLE - WHEN IT COMES TO WELL BEING.








Sergio knows his trade and herbal business -
can answer your questions - more when it comes -
to herbal medicine. Sergio is the owner of
 HAN HING HERB COMPANY
situated at 2512 San Bruno Ave, SF - CA 94134.


Herbal Medicine is " in "  right now - the best minds in medicine - realize for thousands of years - herbs and herbal medicine - Ayurvedic Medicine in the same realm  - ruled supreme.

Recently the National Geographic Magazine posted an article - " The Future of Medicine " -  how - new technology and ancient remedies are transforming health care.

I took my time to read the article and it brought memories some 55 years ago - when I got interested in " Ayurvedic Medicine " - more to comprehend one's well being - body, mind, and soul.

I was fortunate to work with an expert - who I accompanied - went into the forests - where this Elderly Man - collected the roots, the leaves, the barks, other powerful sources - that he dried, powdered, stored in various forms - some in liquids that he alone knew the concoction off.

I remember well when I was 12 years old - I hurt my middle finger - and my hand got swollen.

A friend of mine - took me to an herbalist - who also knew how to set bones right.

The herbalist/bone setter asked me some question - totally unrelated to my hand and swelling - and before I could realize - he set my middle finger - by pulling it and setting it right.

The deep pain - stopped immediately - and the healing began.

He gave me some ointment - some powdered roots - that his assistance ground with some liquid - and asked me to apply it twice a day. 

Latter I learned the root to be " wild turmeric ".

Within a couple of days - my hand was working - and I was won over to the magic of herbal medicine.

I found out more about wild turmeric - and used it on my players who played for me - be it I just settled for the swelling aspect - did not deal with fractures and such matters that were much more complicated. 

I had a lot of faith in herbal medicine - as I remember well my grandmother from my mother's side - had a whole gamut of cures - for colds, back pain, stomach pain, cups being one them - and more.

One has just to research about " aspirin " - aspirin has helped so many people - millions of people - and even today - those in the know prescribe aspirin to keep " heart attacks " at bay.

Asprin was known by those who prescribed herbs - then came the crooks and stole the formula - as they do with over 90% of western medicines.  Malaria Quinine from the bark of tree. Zing-Sing a root to stimulate this, that, and the other thing.







Han Hing Herb Company - sells all sorts of teas -
ginseng - other cures for all sorts of ailments -
there is a herbal doctor on site - 
he will examine you - and prescribe 
 Sergio has a following - and is know for his honesty.


China has a population of over 2 billion - and more the Chinese all over the world - including here in the United States are moving towards teas, herbs, acupuncture, acupressure, cups, and new technology is merging with ancient medicines and proving beneficial - it is cheaper too.

Western medicine may have some advantages when it come to X-ray, MRIs, and other technology DNA and so on - Herbal Medicine, Ayurvedic Medicine is wholesome - it address the entire being - body, mind, and soul.

If one eats right and exercises - practices yoga, other breathing and aerobics from the East - one can live long.

Control one's breathing, metabolism, even one's heart beat - and I know this - because I have created my own healthy program - fine tuned over 55 years - that serves an important purpose - my well being.

I avoid doctors  - if I do go to a doctor - mostly for such purposes - like getting a prescription for my brace - having been a victim of poliomyelitis at the age of two. 

The Insurance Company need the prescription - and therein lies the paradox.
It is always about money - the Health System that has taken advantage of many - comprising true health and sound well being.

At the age of 16 years - having overcome the paralysis of my entire left side - I learned to box and excelled at that sport -  boxing - skipping rope for hours, swimming, eating right - lots of fruits and vegetables - living right and challenging my mind.

I detest pain killers - and have endurance for pain - this is an exercise - what is known as mind over matter.




HAN HING HERB COMPANY -
2512 San Bruno Avenue - SF - CA 94134
Phone: 415.468.8978

Many of my friends who complain of pain - sometimes even when their parents complain of back pain - I point to them certain patches laden with herbal medicine or plasters - that can be applied to the area that needs attention - to get rid of the pain with success.

Much - like Salonpas Patches - which is imitating the patches or plasters - that the Herbalists have embraced.

Western Medicine - more and more - is becoming impersonal - meaning - many doctors - ask you a few questions and rarely get to know the patients - well. 

In a certain schedule period - doctors belonging the the Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) - treat their patients much like a production line.

Western Medicine is tied to greedy Insurance Companies - and paying premiums is expensive - many astute and stellar folks - more the younger generation - eat right, exercise, are into health fruits, and slowly but steadily at moving into embracing Herbal Medicine. 

I push of Herbal Medicine - and sometimes meet with static - some swearing by Western Medicine - which is slowly but steadily losing ground. 

Western Medicine is becoming gravitated towards money and greed -  doctors cold, focusing on prescribing opioids and other harmful prescriptions. Every patient is allocated a certain time slot - then the doctor moves to the next - much like a production line. Who is fooling whom?

Greedy doctors closely working with evil Insurance Companies - controlling the Pharmacies and prescribing medicines.

Not - so much to heal - but to make money. 

Again and again such reports have been forthcoming - time to change to a better way of addressing our bodies - holistically.






A scale is used to measure the herbs -
small specially made draws contain the herbs and powders -
over thousands of years - 
Herbal Doctors - have carried out the tradition -
prescribing - Herbs and related portions - to heal - 
bring good feeling,  solace and peace to patients
that believe in Herbal / Ayurvedic Medicine. 

Check this out :

https://www.flickr.com/photos/franciscodacosta/476063661/in/album-72157705780841055/










No comments:

Post a Comment