Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 8, 2018

DECEMBER 8, 2018 - AND WE HAVE NO ADJUDICATION - WHICH MEANS CLOSURE - LINKED TO JOSEPH TAEOTUI - JUSTICE AND FAIR PLAY - IS NOT WHAT SAN FRANCISCO IS ABOUT.





Joseph Taeotui far left -
better know as " Jungle " 
you will never, ever be forgotten.


On August 10, 2018 - I was at my office - when we got the news that Joseph Taeotui - was shot and taken to the SF General Hospital.

Joseph Taeotui better known as " Jungle "  - was beloved - all over this City and County of San Francisco and beyond. 

We are nearing 4 months - since August 10, that fateful day - and we know the killer - is walking the streets.

Those in authority - think that we must - lie low - while the authorities that be - can hoodwink us - in broad daylight. We are a Nation of laws and justice - San Francisco has failed us all that love Joseph Taeotui - better known as Jungle.

Jungle was my very good friend - I have known him for over 25 years - and in all my dealings with Jungle - he was a man of his word - his actions speak loud and clear - so why are those in authority - " pussyfooting " ?

The Polynesian family is hurting - this is about justice and fair play - none of which Malia Cohen who is the District 10 Supervisor - who is being termed out - and London Breed who is the Mayor - have stood up for - justice and fair play.

For sure they have NOT - when it comes - to Joseph Taeotui.

Malia Cohen chose to present a Commendation - one day after the funeral - that both London Breed the Mayor of San Francisco and Malia Cohen the President of the SF Board of Supervisors - failed to attend.

A Commendation is just that - some paper that means nothing at all - we want justice - we know the killer - and he is roaming freely - who is fooling whom?

Both London Breed and Malia Cohen - chose to pussyfoot - being at a ribbon cutting ceremony - on Yosemite Street - the opening of Cafe Envy - on the day of Joseph Taeotui's funeral day.

That sordid ceremony was important to these two Professional Political whores - London Breed and Malia Cohen.

The Polynesian Community has NOT fully comprehend the insult to those of us who are advocates - who were the true friends of Joseph Taeotui.

I can name the advocates - but that would not help - those who are NOT educated on issues - for sure those that have no sense of  " due process " - fail to comprehend that this " Murder " this " Ambush " - has been cast aside with intent. 






San Francisco General Hospital


For  ten days - we suffered - had a vigil - outside the SF General Hospital. 

The doctors trying their best - to bring Jungle back - from the coma that he was in.

On the 10th day - the life support was removed - and those of us that love Jungle - suffer his loss to this day. 

Jungle loss meant a lot to me - and I know that I will not give up - and those in authority - who are playing with fire - are put on notice.

To this day - we have NOT had a Town Hall meeting - which according to protocol established - should have been held.

One meeting was held at the Bayview Police Station - I was present - and told those present - that meeting was null and avoid.  The family members close to Joseph Taeotui were not informed and were NOT present.

made the relevant and pertinent statements on behalf of Joseph Taeotui - and those who wanted to hoodwink us - put their heads down. 

In short - I told them they should be ashamed of themselves - those who decided to have the meeting - without the family members - present.

 There was NO one representing the family - and that meeting - was held - while all of us were keeping the vigil at the SF General Hospital. Another insult to all of us.





Chief of SF Police -
William Scott

The first one - on the first day - the SF Police Department sending out a bulletin - that Joseph Taeotui was " dead " - when he was alive. 

To this day the Chief of Police William Scott - has not taken responsibility for that false alarm - and failed to apologize the the family and Joseph Taeotui supporters.

At a SF Police Commission meeting I spoke about what I have stated above - to the SF Police Commissioners - they heard me loud and clear - but not a whimper.

We want to know who ambushed Joseph Taeotui aka " Jungle " - we want answers - not fake Commendations and some stale bread crumbs - we are not going away.

To my Polynesian Sisters and Brothers - those that I love - and those that know me - going back 40 years - the younger ones and the OGs - the time is now - we have held our PEACE, held our cool - but we must not be hoodwinked in broad - daylight.

God has given us a heart, we have empathy, we have compassion - but those that read this remember we have the intelligence - and know better.

More Polynesians have served our Nation and died for  our Nation - I served with them and know better - so do not think that you in authority can hoodwink us in broad - daylight.

To Mollie - the wife of Joseph Taeotui and Josie his daughter - who is very young - I say - we stand behind you - glad that they gave you a place with a roof over your head.

Sorry it took so long.

To Big Shaun who I love I say - sorry - this is taking so much time - but we are ever vigilant.

To my other Polynesian soldiers - Twit, Simi, Cedro, Mark, Leesh Fa'ataui, Gaynor Siatiga, Mollie others too many to name - I say - I have the patience. 

I pray to God - I have the contacts - and they are working with me.

Finally let me say that we held our PEACE - the time has come for JUSTICE and FAIR PLAY - that time is - now.

Rest in Peace - Jungle my man - we will do in our power - to keep the flame alive - believe you me.

No comments:

Post a Comment