Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 19, 2018

JOSEPH TAEOTUI - IS ON LIFE SUPPORT - HIS SWELLING HAS SUBSIDED A LOT - HE SEEMS TO HEAR - THOUSANDS ARE SENDING THIER PRAYERS - AS PEOPLE OF FAITH AND HOPE - WE ALL WANT THE BEST FOR JOSEPH TAEOTUI.






Francisco Da Costa and Joseph Taetui -
today is the seventh day -
and so far he is fighting to stay alive -
fighting the odds - armed with our prayers -
thousands sending good wishes for a quick recovery.


Polynesian culture is deeply rooted in team work - a culture that can unite the community - quick in solidarity - to commit those gathered in unity to be laser beam focused -when it really counts - to achieve the mission objective.

The Polynesian community has Faith and more Hope but more importantly deep Trust and Support - when, one in the community is in dire need - more, when someone does injustice to anyone in the community - to a person  everyone unites as the Polynesian fully comprehend that NO ONE deserves to be disrespected.

The Polynesian community has steadfastly visited the SF General Hospital - astounding visitors - who are simply amazed by the unity.

Even as those Polynesian gathered - surrounding the SF General Hospital - are aware that they play an important role - at this juncture to send an important message to the SF City and County of San Francisco. 

My work in the trenches - has taught me early on - that you need the support of those aiding you - to be committed.

I have committed Polynesian supporters - they know me and I know them- and we not about to drop the ball. Not for our partner, good friend, USSO. We will be there for Joseph Taeotui - who already has left a legacy - he is a Stellar Warrior and a proven - Peace Maker.

This incident has touched me deeply and so yesterday I requested my wife Maria to accompany me - to the hospital to  witness - how we interact.

Observe the commitment - we have all comitted to serve Joseph Taeotui - introducing my wife to those gathered - family members, supporters, others coming by who know me - and my wife Maria was impressed.

This incident must wake up SF  City Hall to have a protocol established - when it comes to the sensitivity of the Polynesian community.

On our part - we have Points of Contacts when it comes to parking, keeping the vicinity clean, controlling noise and so far those in charge are doing an excellent job.

Hundreds keep visiting Joseph Taeotui - thousands in the last six days - have come and gone - and in all the coming and going - the atmosphere is charged - with LOVE.

Love is what is needed today more than ever before - and folks from other communities be they Latino, Black, Asian, Native American, White others - who know me - they all ask me why do so many gather inside and outside the SF General Hospital.

explain to the many who ask me questions - what I have written above - solidarity.

 More love, sacrifice, hope from the Polynesian community - there can be NO love without sacrifice. Think about that for a moment.



Joseph Taeotui -
standing and observing -
mild mannered and always seeking peace.


Now to my Polynesian sisters and brothers - those who know me and those who read my articles -  hopefully praying for the quick recovery of Joseph Taeotui  - we spread Talofa and in doing so - set the example for the entire world.

Today is the seventh day - and I am about to set on my journey to go to the SF General Hospital - where from day one - I stand or sit under a tree - for a couple of hours as part of my personal commitment to this vigil.

This unique tree that provides shade day and night -during the day the shade keeps us cool and recollected.

At night the tree - provides shelter but for some reason there is a cool breeze - and this breeze refreshes one - and makes keeping watch and interacting with others  - so much better - conducive to a better healing environment.

I admire the tenacity and fortitude of Mollie who is Joseph Taeotui wife - her and his immediate family - who are so loving and comforting. 

I personally know most of them - but as the days go by - many others family members and supporters  come and introduce themselves to me.

What a pleasure - to meet such great people, such as the Polynesian community - the love is infectious, the demeanor welcoming - they set you at ease - keeping things in perspective - it is so refreshing - God bless you all.







No comments:

Post a Comment