Total Pageviews

Friday, May 1, 2020

EVERY MORNING WHEN I WAKE UP - MY THOUGHTS FOCUS - ON THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE - ALL OVER THE WORLD - MORE HERE ON TURTLE ISLAND - THIS DARK CLOUD WILL PASS AWAY - I HONOR YOU WOMEN - WARRIOR WOMEN.












Eagle Butte warrior woman - I never met you -  I cannot utter you name - you have gone to join the ancestors - you are in a better place.

Indigenous warrior from the beginning of time - have contributed so much to the universe. 

More here on Turtle Island - no one needs to convince me - this is a fact that came to me -  when I saw the light - that visits me from time to time. I have written about it - Mother Earth.

There is a cloud a dark cloud - that has visited us - uninvited - and when some innocent person is the target - this invisible demon - upsets us - make us mad - we have to be strong.

Warrior women are more and more awakening here on Turtle Island.








Men  men must acknowledge this phenomenon - a moment that is alive and kicking.

We honor those that give live - and with life - come responsibilities - from all those - that make up humanity.

We  honor the living - we honor more those that join our ancestors - living a legacy - as they pass - on the other side.

Eagle Butte warrior woman - you have brought us together - to understand that " this dark cloud will not be victorious ".

We  must unite - to spread the fact that no indigenous warrior woman - will be forgotten -  one way we can do that - is spread the word. 









Eagle Butte woman we honor you - and may those that make sacred sounds - the sound like the throb of the heart - that drum beat - that has its origins - from time immemorial -  in every tribe - I have visited - all over this world.

Sing that song, play the sounds - that honor the Butte woman - that I did not meet - but I know she wants us - to sound the clarion call.

Let us unite - and figure in our own way - even as tears roll down our cheeks.

We ponder hard - what to do next - honor the warrior woman - you need only to look at her - for a nano - second. Aho.









Strong Navajo warrior woman - I have never met you - but I have the shamans from your tribe - the elders from your tribe - so many from your tribe that live in California - and here in San Francisco  where I make my abode.

I feel the deep pain - and I want to sound the clarion call.

Our warrior women are one of a kind  - you served your people your people on your reservation - doing law enforcement.

People loved you - I never met you - so why do I cry - I know not - and will not - but I must sound the clarion call - this is the  moment to unite.










Warrior woman you will be remembered - you left a legacy - your actions speak forever. 

Long after the sun sets and the many full moons - appear and shows its face - those that have their heart in the right place - will sing your praises. 

I will and I never met you - Navajo warrior woman.

This dark cloud will pass away -  young warrior women and men - this is your time to unite.










Speak - Truth to Power - much like the warriors - of the past - who walked this Earth - I am in touch with them - and never met them in person.






Chief Joseph


There was a time when the Great Chiefs roamed this Earth - and 
tried their best to deal with the strangers - those that speak with a forked tongue. 



Chief Joseph did his best - endured great trials and tribulation -
left his territory went to Canada - then came back - and was despondent.

Chief Joseph did what he did - for the sake of his people - more warrior women and children.

I have studied his legacy - and I do not want to reveal what I feel about the traitors, the cowards, and those that have NO empathy and compassion.

 I know what I know and I know what side - I am on.

We went all the way to North Dakota - to visit the land of Chief Sitting Bull - even as another war was raging there - the cowards setting dogs on innocent protestors. 

Harming many with rubber bullets - these atrocities must not be forgotten.

Many warrior women spent time in jail - for speaking Truth to Power.

I  know them and I will honor them all the time I am on this Earth.












Chief Sitting Bull
he united the Lakota Nation.























There was once a battle and Custer went down.

We  know some about this battle - the Lakota are here still - and much like the Custer downfall.

A revolution will come about - and the days are here - the signs are here - there is an awakening - to do the right thing.

The dark cloud is hovering above the many prisons - over sixty percent imprisoned on trumped up charges. 

I am not afraid of the crooks - and those who pander to the crooks - the prisons will empty - because that time has come.

Let me say  to those who think they are here - who arrived yesterday - are not indigenous - every square inch belongs to the indigenous - people.

I know it and can name the details - Turtle Island - an area 3, 717, 812 . 8 square miles - all of it belongs to the indigenous  -
 to the many tribes - over fifty percent  - not recognized - not Federally recognized - second class citizens in their own land. 

No where else in the entire world is such disrespect meted out to the indigenous people - the original people of the land.

Those that show disrespect to the indigenous people - should be ashamed of themselves - more those that are GREEDY - whose ancestors wiped out the Buffalo - cut old growth redwood trees, contaminate, pollute to make money - short term gains - long time contamination and pollution of the worst order. 














Warrior woman you are well known and the time has come to 
unite all indigenous people.

More - with the indigenous women and those like minded in the 
" cock pit ".

The men must calibrate the skills and know how - accommodate allies more the women who are knowledgable - their heart in the right place.


The grandmothers had wisdom - the men have forgotten the legacy of the grandmothers - in recent times.

The many matriarchal tribes - the Long Cabin -
the Six Nations.

Much of our Constitution - the White Mens chart of ruling - organizational chart of sorts - has been borrowed from the indigenous people - some know it - but most do not.













Some of us went to visit the Black Hills -
we felt the Spirit - 
and today we will do what we want to do -
that time has come -
we honor our women warriors - so men warrior men -
let us unite - and let actions count.


This so called Super Power has been brought to its knees.

With all that is going on.

Only the " spirituality " strong - will reigns supreme.
 -
Not the spirituality of the  pastors - who scream and hand out a hat - for money.

More talk and less walk - which is  the root of all evil. 

I have met the shamans and the Elders that matter.

Looked  them in the eye - and have spoken my mind - the warrior women of these time - your time has come.

With humility, kindness, and knowledge - all will be well - that time has come - to honor the woman warrior - more, indigenous to the hilt.


















Some of us have seen it all - and many are blind to the times.

This pandemic is an awakening - those that are strong and spiritual - not the White Mens spirituality - but that of the Medicine Man Woman -  the Great Spirit.

We must unite and stay strong - that comes easy to us indigenous.

Let  us study our past - the gems are many - simple and direct.

Those with a forked tongue - those that speak with words - they say something and mean nothing at all.  That is not - what we should become - avoid the materialist attitude of getting whatever you see - take little from Mother Earth.

Do not mimic the greedy - they will talk too much - and when they pass away most still earn to get more - it never ceases - avarice and those habits - the evil embrace.

They spew hot air - diatribe - they look at you funny .
`
When they themselves - never speak the TRUTH.

They look at me funny  when I speak Truth to Power - more when they hear the Truth - your day has come - for that  great awakening. Aho.

My love for our grandmothers is deep - I have heard them - and I say loud and clear - now is our time. Aho.








No comments:

Post a Comment