Total Pageviews

Monday, January 24, 2022

TWO SUPER BOWL CALIBER GAMES - THE RAMS AND THE BUCCANEERS - BRADY GAVE HIS BEST - THE KANSAS CHIEFS PLAYING THE BUFFALO BILLS - PATRICK MAHOMES - STRONG ARM WON THE GAME AND THE REST IS HISTORY.

 




Matthew Stafford - 30-27 win for the Rams.


January 23, 2022 - will have a unique recording in my notebook - two playoff games - the Los Angeles Rams challenging Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Tom Brady - the Rams winning.

I am talking about American Football to the world audience - related to Rugby.

Billions spent on American Football - the Super Bowl will be played in Los Angeles - billions of dollars spent on that Stadium - we all await the Super Bowl - SoFi stadium.

The final score was 30 - 27 - the Buccaneers trailing for three quarters - in the fourth quarter - Brady pulling every trick from his magic hat - equalizing - and then bowing down to the Rams Quater back - Mathew Stafford and his team.





Tom Brady tried his best - that is all a good leader can do.



Most of us are prone to favor our favorite Quater Back - Tom Brady is a legend, those of us that love American Football - in particular.

"Every team is really qualified when you get to the final eight, then the final four, then the final two," said Tom Brady. "And it doesn't feel good to lose any one of those games, and I've lost - each of those stages. In the end, there's only one team that's going to be happy ..... It all sucks to lose in the end."

It was a Sunday, and I was not prepared to see a football game - so when I witnessed this game - it brought great joy to my senses. 

Even - as I was experiencing some deep pain - one of my hips - sending shocking waves of pain - down my right leg.

The game made me feel better - and what is important to note - I will remember this game - for the rest of my life.





To the Rams and the Buccaneers - both of your team - and each of your players gave your best.

Thank you all for sharing your talents in such a magnanimous manner.

Millions watched you play in the middle of the pandemic; millions more will watch the replay.

Again, we will watch this game; thank you for bringing so much joy to our nation.

The politics of our nation today - more the fanatical Republicans - stink. 

I wish they could watch the game - learn something from the two great  Quater backs Mathew Stafford and Tom Brady - learn from these two gentlemen - about stellar leadership - and bring people - together.

Kudos to Ram's coach Sean McVey and the Buccaneers, coach Bruce Arians.

Kudos to Rams' Matt Gay - his 30-yard goal - was the icing on the cake. 




Patrick Mahomes bonds with his fans at the end of the game - the score 42-36 - the Chiefs winning the game.





Josh Allen of the Buffalo Bills played a magnificent game - there is not one play that he did not execute to the best of his ability.



The same can be said of Patrick Mahomes - thank you guys for making my day - this second game is another display - of the best with two singular and excellent Quater backs.

Americans all over the nation, thank you so very much.

After the first game between the Rams and Buccaneers, I took a short nap - to ease my pain - and just like that, the pain left me - and lo and behold, when I tuned in - here were the Kansas Chiefs and Buffalo Bills - playing.

The two Quater backs - both very talented - and both displaying steel nerves - making one-of-a-kind plays - more during the 4th quarter of the game.

The Chiefs won the game 42 to 36 - the Buffalo Bill losing the hard-fought match.

This second game - on par with any football game I have seen - better than any final Super Bowl - I have witnessed - I was blown - how each Quater back - came back - again and again.

The fourth quarters produce points and touchdowns - that I have not seen before.

The final two minutes - will go down in football history - as something exceptional.

Thank you, Super Quatarbacks - Patrick Mahomes and Josh Allen - for a unique experience - bringing the very best from your players - and proving to the world - we Americans are talented and can get the nation together.

Tyreek Hill - known as a speedy receiver - proved to the world - he could catch the balls coming to him - at any angle - proving that practice makes any play perfect - his 64-yard touchdown - one of a kind.  


No comments:

Post a Comment